Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Habits

Have you ever noticed how habit forming we humans are? Just today for example, I put my cell phone and keys in the opposite pockets that I normally do...it drove me crazy...I felt out of sorts, just not right. As soon as I realized it, I switched them and felt better.

I wonder what others habits I have that are so automatic...that I would only notice them when I just happen to not follow the habit? There are probably many. Given habits can be either good or bad, it really got me thinking. 

What other habits do I have? What habits do I have that hinder or get in the way with my relationship with God? What habits do I have that help or enhance my relationship with God?

I know regardless of what habits I have, both good or bad that I am loved by God, that I am His. Nothing will change that. But, because of His love for me...I want to do better, I want to stop the bad and increase the good...not because it changes His love for me...but because I want to honor Him in all I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment